Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i keep thinking of memories. Looking at blue, I mean. What do I remember when I look at blue? I keep thinking about how blue, or color, can bring past experiences back into mind. I'm trying to think about all the times that the color blue has met my eye...I don't know- how many times do you think someone sees the color blue, on average? thousands of times? Millions? I want to know. It has to be millions of millions. I should start counting every time i see blue. What are the last times I've seen it? the strongest memory I have of blue right now is seeing it in somebody's hair yesterday in the shower...it was conditioner, but it was a shade of blue. Maybe it was the light, but his hair definitely had blue in it.  it was a milky white blue. It's all I can think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment