Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I look at the blue and my mind goes blank. I think all day. i do nothing but think. im at work and I do the work that takes the least amount of thinking so I can think about my own thoughts. I don't know why this blue takes me back to reality. But I try hard. I start to see things in the blue.  It just looks so...deep. I see sides within the blue, and the sides get close rand closer to make a point. Im seeing the inside of this shape, though. the shape goes into the blue. This blue can be so bright that it hurts my eyes. I have to squint when i first look at this blue. It looks like a thick fog in a room. The fog is so dense that nothing can be seen. Sometimes I wish I were in a room like this. A room where you had nothing but the company of yourself. I want this room more and more often. I think about all the thoughts I could think.

No comments:

Post a Comment