Wednesday, March 4, 2009

its relaxing today. this is the feeling that i thought the color blue would bring to me the whole time. I really expected that concentration on looking at this color for a period of time would bring me a sense of calm. its doing its job today. Im laying down too,  though. im not at my house right now. Im three streets away from Patterson park. I havent even looked outside. Theres a lot of light in this house though but no lights are on, so it must be sunny. I hope its a nice day. I hope the sky is this color of blue today. Im alone right now in this house. Ive only known this house for two weeks. 
whats the difference between being stupid and being spontaneous? Is there a difference? is it just foolish to be spontaneous? Act without a plan? I think im a spontaneous person. I hope that doesnt make me foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment